Why join IGPS? There are at least seven good reasons to join us.
As a member of IGPS, you will be able to:
- Become part of a community of dedicated clinicians who believe in the value of relationships and the importance of group work as a way to improve people’s well-being.
- Promote your groups online in IGPS Group Finder and in the IGPS Newsletter.
- Develop yourself personally and professionally through our conferences, institutes, training and mentoring programs.
- Network professionally with interdisciplinary contacts: stay connected through our Membership Directory, events, this web site, and the upcoming IGPS Listserv.
- Stay current with group therapy topics in our Newsletter.
- Take a leadership role in the professional community by writing for our Newsletter, or serving on one of our committees.
- Qualify for scholarships for IGPS events and the annual conference of the American Group Psychotherapy Association.